In this article, we will talk about Creating Submenus in Joomla. Submenu is a menu accessed from a general menu, it can be either shown as one menu with more than two levels or as separate menu modules.
How to create Submenu in Joomla
- Login in Joomla Admin Panel
- Create Menu Item. See Instruction here : http://blog.astemplates.com/create-menu-item-joomla
- After following all steps select Parent Item. ( in our example we created Project Item Menu and Selected Parent Item Pages)
- Click Save button.
- Go to Front page and navigate Main Menu
- You can see now Projects menu in submenu list of Pages.